Sunday 3 June 2012

Jubilee celebrations

We had fantastic fun celebrating the jubilee on Friday.  In the morning we made crowns and commerative bookmarks.  Then we came together with FS2 and Year 2 to have a right royal street paty and feast.  I really enjoyed the dancing competition.

Thanks to a very talented mum  for this lovely cake.


All dressed ready for the party to start.

Playing musical statues, these girls were excellent at freezing.


Super dancing girls!




Happy Jubilee !!!


I hope you all have a fantastic time celebrating the Jubilee.  Let me know how you have celebrated.

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed the Jubilee party because it was good fun. I loved making my crown too. Thank you Mrs Longhawn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. jacey and olivia waterhouseMonday, July 02, 2012 6:48:00 pm

    we really enjoyed the jubilee party, we had lots and lots of fun. It was the best ever x

    ReplyDelete