Saturday 4 February 2012

Year 1 put on a play

This week in Literacy we have been acting out the story of Cinderella.  Each group took on the different roles in Cinderella and made up  their own dialogue.  The plays were brilliant.

Here Prince Charming brings the glass slipper for the Ugly Sisters and Cinderella to try on.

The audience were enthralled.

The cast takes a bow and the audience shouts bravo!
A new take on Cinderella as the Step Father and Ugly Brothers take to the stage

Next week we will be independently writing our own Cinderella stories.  I'm sure all our hardwork this week will pay off in our writing.  I can't wait to read the stories.

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you had lots of fun acting out Cinderella. I would love to see your show, maybe I could pop down on Thursday and you could perform it for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks good can you perform it infront of me plesse.

    ReplyDelete