Monday 16 July 2012

Harlow Carr Class trip

Well I have just sat down after a very busy day at Harlow Carr gardens on our class trip.  A big thank you to all the adult helpers who came along to make our trip successful especially to Mrs Atkinson who gave up her time.  A big thank you goes out to all the boys and girls who were superbly behaved and made me and all the adults very proud of them.  We had so much fun and not nearly enough time to fit everything in.  Take a look at some of our pictures, I will be posting more very soon.


The willow tippees

Some mushrooms that we found growing at the base of a tree


We were amazed at how big these leaves were.

Reading how to make a bug hotel

The big hotel......maybe we could make one of these in out garden.


At the start before the rain set in !

1 comment:

  1. Wow it looks like you had so much fun Year 1!!! I'm very jealous that I didn't get to come to Harlow Carr with you all.

    ReplyDelete